Grace Ko is passionate about art and its contributions to societies and people. She is an art journalist, art promoter and curator. She has promoted Western and Chinese artists in Paris, Singapore and Hong Kong. She naturally discovered Buddhism on life’s journey, and she is fascinated by its insights and guidance. She is particularly interested in the expression of Buddhist ideas in art, both contemporary and traditional.
- Finding yourself and others through art
- Ways of Seeing Life
- The Language of Flowers: Flower Artist Masao Mizukami
- Ju Ming: Finding what has been thrown away
- Art and the Language of Change
- The Art of Emptiness
- Passing Through the Hands of Time