BD Dipananda is a PhD student at the Centre of Buddhist Studies at the University of Hong Kong (HKU). He obtained his Bachelor degree from Calcutta University and his first Master degree from Pune University, India, in Pali Language and Literature, before heading to Hong Kong for a second Master degree and MPhil from HKU. He formerly served as news and media editor for Buddhistdoor Global. He currently is a freelance writer for the website and specializes in Buddhist commentary and news in South Asia.
- HKU’s PhD Students Seek Spirituality Beyond Dogma
- Flying Mindfully by Air France
- Balancing Spirituality and Academic Study
- Acclamation from the Buddhist Community: West Bengal Gets a Holiday on the Day of Buddha Purnima
- Building a Community of Buddhist Studies Students at Fo Guang University, Taiwan
- My Journey to Become a Monk
- Reflections on a Bengali Community in California