Graham Lock is a long-term resident of Hong Kong, originally from the UK. He has had a long association with the Wisdom Heart sangha founded by Ani Zamba Chozom and has participated in retreats organized by the Hong Kong Insight Meditation Society and other groups. He was also a student of Venerable Saddhaloka Bhikkhu for more than a decade until the latter’s death.
- On trying not to eat animals
- Musings on Mindfulness and Metta
- David Loy and Donald Trump
- On Exploring Karma and Rebirth by Nagapriya
- On Reading David Loy’s “A New Buddhist Path”
- My Difficulties with the Lotus Sutra
- Am I a Buddhist?
- Giving to charity and the trouble with empathy
- On Killing People
- On Alan Wallace