Founded in 1995 and based in the Asian gateway city of Hong Kong, Buddhistdoor Global is an online Buddhist journal and multimedia platform providing a diverse range of English-language Buddhist content to the world, centered on the Dharma and dedicated to serving Buddhist communities and helping practitioners navigate their spiritual path. Our diverse and inclusive editorial content encompasses:
- Buddhist studies and philosophy
- Chinese Buddhist thought, culture, and history
- Meditation, mindfulness, science, and psychology
- Buddhist history, heritage, art, and culture
- Engaged Buddhism
- Sustainable living in harmony with the natural environment
- Current events and commentary in contemporary Buddhism
BDG’s blog, Tea House, publishes highlights of Buddhist events, profiles of Buddhist figures, and prose, poetry, and other creative writing. It offers a contemporary, cosmopolitan Buddhist perspective on today’s world, from wider society and culture to art and the environment.
Explore our sections and see the newest pieces from our bloggers and contributors using the top navigation bar.